Friday 10 June 2011

Tea with Alex

I will be selling my yummy bespoke cookies outside Books for Cooks for one day only. Each design is individually iced on to rich, super-chocolatey or vanilla, traditionally baked biscuits. I'm going to create some of the iconic landmarks of Portobello Market - the Travel Bookshop, the Blue Door, street signs... and not forgetting my very first commission celebrating the beautiful and extraordinary jewelry of Sophie Harley.

Saturday 2nd July, 2011
10.00 - 18.00
BOOKS FOR COOKS
4 Blenheim Crescent, London W11

Look forward to seeing you there!  



3 comments:

lulu said...

oooh sounds too enticing; wish I could be there. Absolutely love the pink hearts and munchable graphics

Alex Myers said...

and they taste delicious because I always use ndali vanilla!!!

Anonymous said...

Yum, I think a trip to New York with cookies is advisable.